Monday 6 July 2015

Caitlyn Jenner Bust in Tears: Does she regrets her transgender?


The man who turned into a woman by surgery, formerly known as Bruce Jenner now called Caitlyn Jenner actually finds it difficult living as a woman as she so desired.

On a latest preview of her reality show "I Am Cait" she bust into tears over how living freely as a woman has
changed her relationship with her kids.



Come to think of it what do she or should I say HE, really expects. When a father decided to transform into a woman, would he still be daddy? I really don't know, well good for him. She even got more popularity. On twitter it was heard she got over 1million followers in less than 48hrs when she declared she is now Caitlyn.

In the new preview clip, Caitlyn cries, tears streaming down her face as she embraces daughter Kylie Jenner and speaks about her children, saying “I want them to be proud of their daddy.” Ehmmm! I think mummy this time.

Nevertheless, one person that is extremely proud of her is Caitlyn's mom, Esther, which stated that “My first feeling was I lost my son,” before admitting she now feels she is actually “gaining.”

The clip also shows the newly transitioned woman helping mentor young transgender people, telling them “Hang out with the people that love you and respect you. We’re all beautiful,” as she gives them all a big hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment